Re: Food for thought (fwd)

On Sat, 6 Sep 1997 10:21:48 -0500 (CDT) Jerry Lisantti said:
Solving for Money, we get:

Money = Work / Knowledge

Thus, Money approaches infinity as Knowledge approaches zero, regardless
The Less you Know, the More you Make.

as an alternative try writing work = money * knowledge
and think of it as saying that when you want to get a job done
people with little knowledge have to spend more money but clever folks
can get the job done with a lot less money.

I've always said that graduate school ruined me for working because I learned
to live quite comfortably by relying on my own wits and creativity. Now
it appears that my daughter has learned it from me without even going to
graduate school!