Re: Re FLOW of energy

Jim, the break is comming tomorrow, at least for me. It is the first day
in school and I will no longer have a luxury of giving phys-L high priority.
I believe that our efforts to clarify the issues were useful, and not only
to those who decided to participate. We may not yet agree on everything
(just imagin how dull it would be) but at least we can ubderstand each
other better. I will think about the ideas from your home page (all can
be consided work) and will probably not be able to keep quite. But from
now on the first priority will be the school.
Ludwik Kowalski