Re: Flow of energy

I think that we have uncovered a topic that can be exploited by a
graduate student who is searching for a topic of interest for a study
that might lead to an EDD degree.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where many EDD degrees have been earned by grad students who latch
on to an intreresting topic.)

On Sat, 30 Aug 1997 17:06:56 -0500 "Rick Tarara" <rbtarara@sprynet.com>