Help me with EXCEL

RESPOND TO THIS IN PRIVATE kowalskiL@alpha.montclair.edu
I am using the graph-making ability of EXCEL (the newest Microsof OFFICE
version on my MAC) and I am not able to do what I want. Is this a limitation
of EXCEL or a limitation in my knowledge of it? Please help.

My trivial example consists of three columns of data, the leftmost for
time, the next for speeds and the last for distances. I selected all
three columns and used the ChartWizar to create a graph in which time is
the x axis. Both v and d (two lines) are plotted versus time, as I wanted.
The trouble is with the scale of numbers along the y axis; somebody looking
at my graph would not know if these numbers refer v or d. It seems that the
scale chosen by the wizard is always based on the largest number from my
two columns, 2nd and 3rd. My labeling has nothing to do with this.

Is it possible to create a graph with two vertical scales, one on the left,
for v, and one on the right, for d? I would like each of them to be labeled
and scaled according to what they represent. How to do this in Excel?
Ludwik Kowalski
RESPOND TO THIS IN PRIVATE kowalskiL@alpha.montclair.edu