Marilyn and puppy litters

So, did anyone else think Marilyn blew it yesterday?

John

P.S. For the "Parade Magazine-deprived," Marilyn had the cover article
this week and the lead question, printed on the cover was, "Your dog has a
litter of four. Is it most likely that two are males and two are
females?"

P.P.S. Is phys-l working or did somebody break it? Or am I just not
getting my copies? I don't often go this long (four or five days) between
messages from the list and never saw my last response to brian whatcott
posted.

Oh well, maybe everybody is in Denver. Wait for me...
A. John Mallinckrodt http://www.intranet.csupomona.edu/~ajm
Professor of Physics mailto:ajmallinckro@csupomona.edu
Physics Department voice:909-869-4054
Cal Poly Pomona fax:909-869-5090
Pomona, CA 91768-4031 office:Building 8, Room 223