Re: AP Physics article

Teresa Hein wrote:

I thought someone on this list might be able to recall an article that
I believe was published in the AJP regarding the AP Physics test. In
fact there may have been more than one article. The article(s) must
have been published 15 years ago or so (I'm guessing). Also - I can't
seem to remember the author's name. Could anyone help me out?
Thanks.

Teresa Hein
Dept. of Physics
American University
Washington, DC 20016

Searching through the computerized index to AJP and TPT for "AP
Physics," I found only the following: Pfeiffenberger and Modu, "A
validity study of the multiple-choice component of the advanced
placement physics C examination," AJP 45, no. 11 (11/77), 1066.

--
Maurice Barnhill, mvb@udel.edu
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~barnhill/