epigrams

"It is often stated that of all the theories proposed in this century,
the silliest is quantum theory. In fact, some say that the only thing
quantum theory has going for it is that it is unquestionably correct."

Michio Kaku, 1995

Having read a little *about* Kaku's own theories (I confess I haven't
read Kaku) it seems to me that here he is merely setting the height of
the bar for an assault on the current world record.

Leigh