Re: The "two child problem"

At 12:12 7/28/97 +0000, you wrote:
I have two questions:
(1) Does it matter whether it's the older child whose sex we know? Or is
this a red herring?
(2) How is this related to nuclear power plants?
--
Martha Takats
Department of Physics and Astronomy

1) I use the possibility that there may be identical twins or triplets...
whose birth time is conventionally made identical.

2) Probably irelevant - but it was not too long ago that it was
demonstrated that a certain power plant irradiation/pollution problem type
could provide persistant birth defects, genetically induced via the father.

Regards

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK