Goleman book

Hi,

To all you spanish lovers out there. Okay. The serious point here is
that "Emotional Intelligence: Why it can matter more than IQ" by Daniel
Goleman is also availble in Spanish. (En espanol se llama 'Emocional
Inteligencia")

Excerpts from this book were shared with the Phys-L list by
Prof. J. Jackson.

Anybody in the ChemEd-L who would like concatenated version of these
excerpts can mail me and I will send them on to you, rather than mailing
them the to whole list. It make interesting reading, very interesting
reading for educators interested in the educational processes.

Regards,
Sandy
Sandy Yates / Area de Mecanica de Fluidos / Centro Politecnico Superior
Maria de Luna, 3 / 50015 ZARAGOZA. SPAIN
Phone: Spain +34 76 761000 ext 5045. Fax: Spain +34 76 761882
Email: sandy@ideafix.cps.unizar.es