Re: IPS

We are cleaning out our stockroom and have a shelf full of chemicals with such
nondescript labels as "Unknown X" and "Unknown for Exp. 4.3.1" left over from
the Introductory Physical Science course we offered many years ago. It's
legally/ethically difficult to dispose of these without knowing what they are.
Does anyone have an instructor's edition of the college version of the IPS
text?
Bill Wehrbein
Nebraska Wesleyan University
wmw@NebrWesleyan.edu