Re: Physics education via the internet?

But what does the issue of simulation have to do with the internet, which
is what this thread was all about in the first place? Can we access any of
NASA's simulators that way? Are their simulators resident on the internet
that cannot be downloaded to local computers?

Well, that's what I get for not proofing before I send. In the last
sentence above, "their" should read "there." I wouldn't bother to correct
this, but it does change the meaning.

Hugh Haskell

<mailto://hhaskell@mindspring.com>

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I bought a Macintosh.