Re: CONSERVATION OF ENERGY

Sorry for typing mistakes in the reply I just posted. It is hot and humid.
And I am tired. I hope those who like the "energy is ability to do work"
"heat and work are due decreases of energy in some objects (at the expense
of it, as I said) and simultaneous increases elsewhere" will come with help.
It would be silly if we could not come to a concensus. I am ready for some
vacation.
Ludwik Kowalski