Re: CONSERVATION OF ENERGY

At 06:14 7/13/97 -0400, Gene Mosca wrote:
I highly recommend the article:

"Work and Heat Transfer in the Presence of Sliding Friction" by B. A.
Sherwood and W. H. Bernard, AJP, vol. 52, 1001 (1984)"

Gene

I would like to offer a suggestion to Gene, though I think it may be
an imposition.
My personal library is possibly twice the size of that possessed by
most other people on this list....or any other list.
But, if I don't have it here, then living in a small town I probably
can't read the reference without trying for an interlibrary loan,
and that's a pity.

Here's the suggestion - or suggestions:
if someone can tell me how to access a scientific/engineering text
collection via internet, that would be wonderful. The halting attempts I
have made to access college stacks seem to have been frustrated by the
need for student access rights /passwords etc...

alternatively, as well as a reference, an interpretation of that reference
in a form relevant to the topic under discussion would be a wonderful help.

Regards
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK