Re: what is understanding?

On Thu, 10 Jul 97 20:28:54 EDT LUDWIK KOWALSKI
<kowalskil@alpha.montclair.edu> writes:
Hi Tom:
I am waiting for your mathematical model of understanding. But can you
first expplain why you think that "it is not possible to perceive
Nature"
with our senses. Don't I perceive it what I see a sun set? My question
Leigh about this --> Does "perceive more acutely" stands for "an
intuitive
Does "percieve more acutely" stand for "an intuitive feel" of its
inner
working? Is the process of understanding similar to simple sensing of
colors, smells, etc.? Or is it something totally different?
Ludwik
Kowalski

All good questions and hard. Let me sleep on my answer. I'll contact
you tomorrow.
Regards / Tom