Re: what is understanding?

I am waiting for your mathematical model of understanding. But can you

Just to stick in a quip here; if human understanding can be reduced to
a mathematical model (Boolean algebra, perhaps) then I'm not sure I
want to human anymore. What about emotional rationality? We are creatures
of emotion as well as calculus.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html