Re: Cost of producing a CD-ROM

Warren Hein wrote:

Has anyone recently had any bids on the cost of producing a CD-ROM? I
know there is a cost for the basic setup and then a cost per disk.

Warren

We have used Imation (formerly 3M) out of Menomonie, WI. Their website
is at http://www.imation.com. The cost of the mastering and individual
copies depends on the turn-around time and the number of copies pressed.
We are paying aout $1.50 per CD for a pressing of 1000 for the C3P
Project.
--
Richard P. Olenick
Professor of Physics