Re: Junk Mail

what about sending them that stuff back? that's what one is told to do
with all that unwanted commercial mail one usually get from companies
you even didn't know before that they exist.
this may be a clear message for them.

This won't work because the REPLY To: address is automated to reflect all
mail it receives.

I am surprise that list members don't experience what I do -- how did they
decide to gang up on me?

I will RESEND some of these to you so you will know what I get -- then maybe
you will have a solution.

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com