Re: Mars landing and life expetency...

The rover is to last seven days and the "Carl Sagan" seven weeks. These
are averages based on some long time period to breaking up into pieces on
landing. The fact that they are now working changes that average so we
should see lots of data coming in over several weeks.

Lowell

Project PHYSLab
The Catlin Gabel School
Portland, OR 97225