Re: Mars Landing

Hi Folks,

I wonder if anyone else out there has serious doubts about the space
program as do I. I have prepared a reasonable outline of the drawbacks
of space travel and research. The epigraph is the eloquent indictment
by C.S. Lewis in *Perelandra*. Perhaps, some of you know it. He
speaks of the great distances as "God's quarantine" and says a lot more.
Anyone interested? [It is not strictly physics but rather about
physics.] I do not wish to impose upon the entire list server.

Regards / Tom Wayburn