LOADS of $$$ found in Laundry!!

While list volume is relatively low, thought you might enjoy
this science-based (?) spam I received today...
regards
brian whatcott

***********************************
INCREDIBLE INVENTION
***********************************

Do the math, before you do the Laundry!

Stop pouring $$$ down the drain!!

700% Savings on laundry!

THE LAUNDRY CD(tm)
*************************

* NEVER BUY LAUNDRY SOAP AGAIN.
* One Unit lasts 5-8 years - No Replacements
* Increases the life of your clothes
* Tested on more than 2500 washes
* No fabric softeners or static sheets needed
* Save water, No rinse cycle needed
* 100% hypoallergenic and environmentally safe
* Chemical Free washing
* No soap allergies and skin irritation
* Less lint in you dryer lint trap
* 100% guaranteed

HOW IT WORKS
**********************
The Laundry Clean Disk(tm) works on "Quantum Mechanics" (Physics),
not chemistry. With a method called 'Structured Water Technology"
The Laundry CD(tm) activates your laundry water naturally through
this proprietary process which structures water to mimic the
cleaning effect of detergent - without detergents or chemical agents.
NOW!! the NEW Dishwasher Disk(tm) for your dishwasher. It really works!!

We are an established USA Company opening an International wholesale
division in MEXICO & CANADA with the most revolutionary (non-nutrition)
product ever to hit this industry.

We sold $5 million worth of these CD's in just 8 weeks.
We are the first with the Laundry CD(tm), NOW! taking it to the WORLD!.
Hear for yourself call 1-512-703-6747 Press 1. NOW!!! Let's Talk!!!!

For Automatic Detailed Information on this Proprietary Product:

Click here or type; mailto:LifeInfo@answerme.com?subject=CD

Sincerely,
Rhonda & Pete
mailto:WorldCD@leipro23.com