Re: indiced emf ....

OK, I goofed on the "volume charge densities". And I agree that what John
wrote makes sense. But can we say that the situation is paradoxial? On one
hand emf is zero on the other hand it is not zero. We are talking about
what happens when v<<c. Is it a classical (Galileo) relativistic effect.
what happens when v<<c. I was under the impression that B transforms into
a different B (and E), in any practical sense, only when v/c is not very
small.
Ludwik Kowalski