Re: radiometer paradox -Reply

I believe there is a demonstration apparatus with two radiometers-one
that rotates one way and one that rotates the other. Apparently the one
that rotates the opposite way from what one normally sees, has a very
good vacuum so the radiation pressure does dominate.

I am not sure if this is still available but it demonstrates very well the
paradox of the current question.

Warren