Re: The worm problem

Dear Uri, Shalom.
Hag sameach from Jerusalem. It is Shavuot here, upland. Hope you
are fine there, downland. Do you plan to go to Denver? Ther will be two
days of PER meeting in front as you of course know. It would be nice if
you appear there ($20 extra, you never care) and, may be not alone? I plan
to come and we could talk without rushing somewhere, just for change...
And the nice background, do I sound convincing?
Best regards to all of you, Igal.

Igal Galili
The Science Teaching Department Ph: INT+972-2-6584097
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem FAX: INT+972-2-6585708
Jerusalem 91904 ISRAEL E-mail: igal@vms.huji.ac.il