Thermodynamics

I have a former student that is taking the first full semester
thermodynamics course. He asked me if I knew of any text books that comes
with a study guide or any separate workbooks. Normally, I would look
around a bit before asking this group, but I would like to get a quick
response if I could. I would appreciate any help.

Joe D. Darling jdarling@emh1.otc.cc.mo.us
Instructor of Physics and Physical Science
Ozarks Technical Community College
815 North Sherman Avenue Springfield, MO 65802
(417) 895-7907 (417) 895-7249 FAX