Re: Constructivism

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, David Simmons asked:

1 What does constructivism mean to you?

And on Sun, 8 Jun 1997, Donald E. Simanek" answered with a message which
is certainly worth reading and thinking about. His description, however,
is based on the assumption that we all know what the constructivism is in
terms of its day-to-day methodologies. I am not sure that this is the case
and would suggest that people who practice constructivism describe what
they actually do, or not do, and why they think that their approaches are
better.
Ludwik Kowalski