Education Site

ust wanted to let you know, I have an education resource page, that
includes links to all academic areas as well as music, the arts,
libraries and newspapers. It is suitable for parents, students, and
teachers. Very heavy in the science areas.

Also I have two books that I have written( one on microscope activities
for K-6th grade and one on primate anatomy and behavior) that you might
have interest in. Sample activities are on the page.

If anyone has a school they would like me to list- I would be happy to
do so. The URL is listed below.
--
@ @