Quebec's constructivist physics

After reading Mathieu's comments, I would like to
suggest introducing hands-on student actiivities at
an earlier point in your cycle of activities.

Well-planned inquiry actiivities can guide students
to develop hypotheses that you can help them to
refine during post-lab discussions. This way, they
"grow into" the desired concepts temelves, and the
reading or lecture that follow serve to reinforce
these ideas. I like your idea of a hands-on
application activity late in the cycle.

Jon Greenberg
Science Editor/ Curriculum Developer
Agency For Instructional Tehnology