Re: Quick INTERACTIVE PHYSICS Survey

Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 16:56:58 +0200
From: aduffy@worthpub.com (Anne Duffy)
To: "'phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu'" <phys-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu>
Cc: "'hliske@worthpub.com'" <hliske@worthpub.com>
Subject: Quick INTERACTIVE PHYSICS Survey

Worth Publishers is conducting a *SHORT* survey of INTERACTIVE PHYSICS, by Knowledge Revolution.

We thank you for your response, and hope to hear from you by the end of the day, JUNE 4, 1997.

If you are familiar with this software, please take a few moments to respond to these questions...

*What is your assessment of the usefulness of this software?

*Do you use INTERACTIVE PHYSICS in conjunction with a physics textbook?

Please send your thoughts to Anne Duffy at Worth Publishers:
aduffy@worthpub.com

or call 212-475-6000, x310 to leave a voice-mail message.

Thank you again,

Anne Duffy, Sponsoring Editor

Dear Sir /Madam

I am a lecturer at the University of Transkei in South Africa. I am
working as the physics educationist of this university. I am trying hard to improve the introductory physics edcation to begin with
.. I am interested in communicating with people who are interested in
introductory physics education projects and research. I will be very thankful to you if you could introduce me to any individual,
organisation or research group in this field or send me the e-mail or
postal address of them.

I have no idea of interactive physics
Thank you very much