Beta testers needed

I need english speaking physics teachers to review my shareware programs.
They run on Macintosh computers. The following titles are ready to ship:

- YP Projectile: projectile motion simulator (including vectors and
graphs describing motion).

- YP Planetary Gear : planetary gear train simulator.

Linguistic revision of accompanying documentation (about 2000 words) is a
big part of the task because English is not my primary language.

Retribution: beta testers get a free single-user registration of the
reviewed software and a site licence for their institution.

If you are interested, email me at the following address:

pelletier@kagi.com

(don't reply to the whole list).

Please mention your exact Macintosh computer model. If you are interested
by only one of the above-mentioned programs, please specify the title you
would like to review.

Thank you very much.

Yves Pelletier