Science and Math Nerd Kards

Check out this web site

http://www.nerdkards.com

It was created by my high school physics teacher (and my inspiration to do
physics) who has developed Science and Math Kards (like baseball cards but
with scientists instead). They are cute, cheap and you should buy some for
a friend relative or yourself. He even has a set on Women and Minorities.
Lets get these out there in the schools! He's retired now but in his own
words "still having fun". Many of you may know him from AAPT as he is
often there showing his IJIT.

Cindy Schwarz