Re: Rain Sheets, why?

Hi,

One additional piece of the puzzle is that since large drops fall
fast that small drops (different terminal velocities), large drops sweep
out an volume below them an grow as they accumulate small drops.

I am told that very small drops tend to repell ( maybe many of
them are charged)

Thanks
roger haar
U of AZ physics