Re: Entropy, Objectivity, and Timescales

No comment on the substance of the disagreement. I just want both of you
to know that your effort to write what you think is apperciated. Many of
us were not even aware that a contraversy is possible on this subject.
Personally I do think that the format of your disagreement was OK, people
who feel strongly about what they say should say it strongly. That is
natural; an intellectual boxing.
Ludwik Kowalski