College Level Physics Lab Fees

Hi,

I have been ask make an imformal poll of colleges and universities
about fees for physics labs. Chemistry dept. often charge fees to cover
expendables. Physics departments have fewer expendables but often have
a huge expense in depreciables. That is equipment that gets broken or wears
out and must be replaced.

Anyone out there charging a lab fee for physics labs?

If I get more than a few responses, I will e-publish the
results.

Thanks
Roger Haar
Physics Dept.