Re: Physics Courses on the Web

I found it. The list was in the Banterra Bank of Marion, IL Club 50 News
for the Second Quarter 1997, a group for which I am so well qualified that
I could not remember where I put it.

The Electronic University: A Guide to Distance Learning

http://www.petersons.com/dlearn

The Internet University

http://www.caso.com

Distance Learning Resource Center

http://www.fwl.org/edtech/distance.html

Globewide Network Academy

http://www.gnacademy.org:8001

JEC College Connection

http://www.jec.edu

Lifelong Learning College & Career Consultants

http://www.together.net/~lifelong

New School for Social Research

http://www.dailnsa.edu

SUNY Empire State College

http://www.esc.edu

Thomas Edison State College

http://www.tesc.edu

The Union Institute

http://www.tui.edu/distant.html

University of Wisconsin Distance Education Clearinghouse

http://www.uwex.edu/disted

Right now, I can't remember which of these sites led to the most physics
courses, but you will find a wealth of introductory and undergraduate
courses referenced.

Joe D. Darling jdarling@emh1.otc.cc.mo.us
Instructor of Physics and Physical Science
Ozarks Technical Community College
815 North Sherman Avenue Springfield, MO 65802
(417) 895-7295 (417) 895-7249 FAX