PHYS-L digest 410New Editors -Reply

PHYSICS:
Addison Wesley Longman is pleased to announce that the Physics List
has moved to our offices in Menlo Park, California. The new physics
editor is Sami Iwata.

Please resend any messages to her at SamiI@aw.com. You may also try
her at (415) 854-0300 extension 2876. If you cannot reach her, you
may also contact Sara Peterson in Reading, Massachusetts at
SaraP@aw.com or (617) 944-3700 extension 2507.

STATISTICS:
Addison Wesley Longman is also pleased to announce the new statistics
editor, Jennifer Albanese, in our Reading, Massachusetts office.

Please resend any messages to her at JennifeA@aw.com. You may also
reach her at (617) 944-3700 extension 2240. If you cannot reach her,
you may also contact Carolyn Lee at CarolynL@aw.com or (617) 944-3700
extension 2458.

Thank you for your interest in Addison Wesley Longman Physics and
Statistics.