RE: AP-B Test

What was the B level test like problems or essays ?
* George Marrash Heaven help the man who is not *

Of the 6 questions, I would rate them as mostly problems. There was one
true essay on one of the great experiments of the modern era. This was my
first experience with AP (B) so I have little to compare. I believe the
questions were fair and manageable, an opinion shared by the students who
took it.

One thing I noticed about the B questions was that they tended to blend
more topics in one. For instance, there was a bar hanging on springs which
later had a current in a magnetic field which then was allowed to oscillate
in SHM. Wow!