Re: Explaining QM to the layperson -Reply

Perhaps I should have added, the programmer who put this "obnoxious",
"insult humor" reference to "bogus low technology" in the Physics 2000
website, displaying his unprofessionalism and lack of good sense, is a
graduate of Harvard College, Class of '96, with a degree in physics.
But you probably already guessed that.

Michael Thomason, Director of Physics Learning Laboratories
University of Colorado, Dept of Physics, Box 390, Boulder CO 80309-0390
MWF 303 -492-7117 TTh 303 492-8313 thomason@aeinstein.colorado.edu
http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/