RE: AP-C Test

My students just came out of the AP-C level test and said there were
numerous essays they had to write instead of solving problems. In
addition, no equation sheet was included. I don't have a problem with
the latter except that the ETS implemented an equation sheet last year.
So I figured it would be similar this time. Also, I did not expect such
a high concentration of essay work. Any comments out there?

Tom K. McCarthy Email:mcca6300@spacelink.msfc.nasa.gov