Re: Laboratory Rurnishings/Resources

Sam Sampere wrote:

Gene,

I agree, you want the masses to fall the greatest feasible distance. Do
you do anything to prevent the cars from falling from this greater height?

That is a tough one. I look at students real threateningly and tell
them the last group who dropped a cart are among the dearly departed.
They work in groups and one person's job is to catch. If they can't
catch the group has a problem.

--
Jerry Hester
Email: jhester@mtu.edu