Re: Explaining QM to the layperson

Brian, indeed, your posting has something encoded. End-of-line indicators
come across as = signs and occasionally I'll see F6 or some other code.
Frankly, I have always assumed this happens (to other posters as well)
because my college has a very primitive mail system that doesn't permit
any formatting and apparently doesn't interpret any either.

Nancy Douglas