Re: Resource Faculty for Junior-Senior Physics Courses

AAPT is developing a new Web-based resource that will have
information for astronomy, physics and physical science educators...

In what way will this resource be superior to phys-l for physics
teachers? I certainly wouldn't want to withhold contribution to
such a noble enterprise, but I'm of the opinion that I'm already
doing that. It is not apparent to me that I should consider
dividing my efforts and, thereby, likely doubling them.

Leigh