Re: looking for something

I had this poem that was I think in Physics Today a couple of years ago.
It was something like "Mr Elliots Quantum Mechanics" I want to put it on
my final exam and I cant find it. Does anyone know please what issue it
was in???

Cindy

You can find it in Physics Today, April 1989. I saved the article, so if
you can't find it, let me know and I can send you a copy.

You might be interested in another parody on modern physics, a poem called
"The Straight Dope," by Cecil Adams. It can be found in Physics Today, May
1984. I also have a copy of that one.

Van Neie

Van E. Neie ven@physics.purdue.edu
Dept of Physics PH: (765) 494-5511