From: brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
To: phys-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu
Cc: physhare@PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Subject: Re: Moon phases and gravity...
Date: Sunday, May 04, 1997 12:08 AM

At 09:49 AM 5/3/97 EDT, Dwight K. Souder wrote:
Greetings everyone! The other day, in the teachers lunch room,
we were talking about how the mood of some of the students fluctuate. A
couple of the teachers feel that it is based on the phase of the moon...
Dwight

There have been numerous informal reports of accident rate correlation
with moon-phase, by nurses in casualty/ER and police and transport
departments. The one or two serious studies investigating this relation
have not found very strong evidence as far as I recall.

Regards
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK