----------
From: Jane Jackson <jane.jackson@asu.edu>
*** THE ACTION ***

-- SEND AN EMAIL MESSAGE TO CAROL BROWNER, EPA ADMINISTRATOR.

While I tend to agree about the emotional response from scientists, urging action
on a scientific basis is not only appropriate but urgently needed. Scare tactics
rarely work but the evidence is mounting the we should be concerned beyond the
"cautionary actions". It does not need to be an emotional approach, just let them
know that we are concerned.

--
Richard Goode
Physics Teacher

"Man does not cease to play because he grows old;
Man grows old because he ceases to play."