Elementary Science demo...

This is just a quick thank you to all of you. Today was the
first day that my physics students did their elementary lab
presentations. All of my students were paired up and each pair was
assigned an elementary class.
Everything went great! The teachers enjoyed it, the kids loved
it, and I was a nervous wreck! :-) It was a learning experience for
everyone. My students will do the same thing, but in another elementary
class next week. When we get back from the weekend, we will evaluate
what was done and try to find ways to improve things (one thing on the
list is bring more paper towels...the corn starch putty was MESSY!).
Again, thank you all for your help and advice!

Dwight
dsouder@juno.com