a little morbid humor

The Top 15 Other Things in the Hale-Bopp Comet's Tail

15> Gazillions of unmatched socks

14> Guy with rainbow-colored wig and sign that says, "John 3:16"

13> Replacement players for the Chicago Cubs

12> By contractual arrangement with Nike, it's now called the
Hale-Bopp "Swoosh."

11> Castration debris

10> A "My Other Interstellar Vehicle Goes Faster Than Light"
bumper sticker

9> A few stale cheese puffs, four Junior Mints, some loose change,
and the remote control

8> Spacedust bunnies

7> William Shatner's hairpiece from episode #12 of the original
Star Trek

6> A hitman from the planet Zircon with a contract on Pauly Shore

5> A smaller comet that's honking and trying to pass

4> Where there's tail, Wilt Chamberlain can't be far away

3> A bumper sticker which reads: "I Brake for Cult Members"

2> I'm sorry, I was watching Pamela Lee on Saturday Night Live.
What was the question?

and the Number 1 Other Thing in the Hale-Bopp Comet's Tail...

1> Yet another Starbucks

[ This list copyright 1997 by Chris White and Ziff Davis, Inc. ]
[ The Top Five List top5@walrus.com http://www.topfive.com ]
[ To forward or repost, please include this section. ]

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29528 variety in unity.
pjcamp@coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@postoffice.worldnet.att.net The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227