Education Resource site

ust to let you know, I have an educational resource web site that will
give you might find of interest. It is divided into the following
categories: and heavily into science.

The Oregon Connection, General Education Resources, Math and Science
Resources, Language and Literature, The Arts, Social Science, Health
and Physical Education , Newspapers from Around the World, Libraries,
Fun, Useful Links, Super Schools. I try to update each site every week
or two.

Also for those that might like to look for curriculum, I have written
two books, one on microscope activities for elementary school students
and one on primate anatomy and behavior for jr. high and high school
students, which can be made available to you. I have an example of each
on my page.

I would like to have your school web site on my page if
you would submit it.

--
@ @