Fw: humble request

----------
From: Loder, Susan <sloder@FOODSCI.UNL.EDU>
To: Jason Larson <jlarson@inetnebr.com>
Subject: FW: humble request
Date: Friday, April 18, 1997 1:58 PM

As part of our science methods class, we constructed a website that
contains, among other things, place to respond to the question: "Why
teach?" If you would like to share your reasons for coming to and
staying with the teaching profession, and wouldn't mind being quoted
on
our website, please feel free to e-mail me your response, and to share
this request with teachers from other disciplines and levels from
elementary through college. Yes, we are in training to be science
teachers, but responses from teachers of any discipline are requested
as
well.

Thank you very much for considering this request.

Susan

Susan Loder
Dept. of Food Science and Technology
University of Nebraska-Lincoln