GPS Units...

Greetings everyone. I was wondering if some of you could give me
some information on gps (global positioning system) units. I've been
looking at them for over a year. I do a lot of traveling/hiking and I
would also like to take it into school for demos (Actually, I'd also like
to have it because I get lost a lot. :-)).
I'm looking for something that not only shows latitude and
longitude, but also elevation, accurate, not too pricey, direction and
distance to a location, speed and time of arrival to destination, sunrise
and sunset, versatile, fairly easy to use, etc.
Can anyone recommend a brand? Things to look for? Suggestions?

Dwight
dsouder@juno.com