Re: occultation

At 12:25 PM 4/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on the list saw the lunar occultation of
Aldebaran last night?

We couldn't even see the street in front of our house (and we now
have 6 inches of heavy wet snow covering the spring greenery). I
did watch an occultation of Regulus a few years ago, but it was by a
nearly full moon, so probably not as interesting as yours.

I do not like the signs of Spring: The Fever and the Chills,
The icy mud, the puny bud, The frozen daffodils. --Ogden Nash

Stanley J. McCaslin Inet: mccaslin@bobcat.peru.edu
Assistant Professor, Computer Science Phone:402/872-2208
Peru State College, Peru, NE 68421 Home: 402/872-7595